Student Leadership Awards
MERCER UNIVERSITY STUDENT LEADERSHIP AWARDS
Each April the Office of Campus Life recognizes students and student organizations from across campus that have outstanding co-curricular involvement during their time at Mercer. Below are the awards given each year. We applaud all Mercer students that get involved and make a difference in their time at Mercer.
2017 Leadership Award applications are due by 5pm on March 31. The Annual Student Leadership Awards banquet will be held on Tuesday, April 25 at 6pm in the President's Dining Room.
Nominations are all online for individual and organization awards. are below. Greek orgs should not apply for student org. awards. Please see Greek Life website for award nomination process.
Student Organization Awards (online submission only)
- Most Improved Student Organization
- Student Organization Campus Contributions
- Student Organization Educational Efforts
- Student Organization of the Year
- Organization Advisor of the Year
- Community Service Award
- BEAR Cup
Individual Leadership Awards (online submission only)
- Spright Dowell Award (ODK selects this awards recipient)
- SGA Student of the Year (SGA selects this award recipient)
- The Barry Jenkins Award (SGA selects this award recipient)
- The BEAR Awards for Campus Involvement
- Thelma "T Lady" Ross Spirit of Mercer Award
- "Papa Joe" Hendricks Award
- The Mercerian Award
- Who's Who Among Students (application and selection process in early spring)