New Process---2015-2016 Room Selection
Application Priority Deadline – February 27, 2015, 5:00pm
The 2015-2016 On-Campus AND Lofts housing selection process begins Thursday, January 22, 2015.If you want to live on-campus or the Lofts, you must submit an application. There will be two phases to the process this year.
- Phase 1 (January 22nd 8:30 am – February 27th 5:00 pm) – Application Submission – You will fill out and submit your Housing Application as you have done in the past.
- Phase 2 – (March 18th – April 10th) Self-Assign Process – You will be making your own assignment.
- You will be able to assign roommate/suitemate(s) with you as long as they have submitted their application AND you have their Roommate PIN which will be chosen during the application period.
- The order of access into the Self-Assign system will be based on Application Date.
- Students who do not submit a Housing Application will not be allowed into the Self-Assign Process.
- Students who do not follow directions or participate in the Self-Assign Process will be assigned at the end providing there are spaces available.
You will be notified by your Mercer Email with the date and time your access begins for Self-Assign. Please read all correspondence from Residence Life closely as we will be sending out instructions and Self-Assignment information.
Log in to MyMercer to complete your Housing Application beginning January 22, 2015. Access will be removed on February 27th at 5:00 p.m. Be sure you go through all steps and receive a message that informs you that you have successfully submitted it. You will also receive an email at the completion of the process.
Should you encounter any difficulties with the process or should you have further questions, please call the Office of Residence Life at 478-301-2687 or email email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
Please print a copy of the Housing Contract Terms and Conditions for your records.