For Employers and Recruiters - PLEASE NOTE - If you are posting job opportunities for Mercer Law School students and alumni, go here.
To see information on recruiting fairs and other events go here
The Office of Career Services is committed to connecting recruiters with students and alumni. Our goal is to assist you with increasing your organization's visibility on-campus, as well as identifying potential candidates. We look forward to working with you to help you meet your recruitment needs!
Ways to Recruit on Campus
If you are interested in visiting our campus to connect with our students and alumni, there are several different approaches we can help you with. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange one of the following (at least two weeks notice is required):
- Setting up a recruitment/information table in our student center lobby
- Speaking to a class or student organization
To arrange on-campus interviews, register for career fairs, post a job, etc., read below:
What Is BEARLink (NACELink) And Why Should Recruiters Use It?
- Post full-time jobs, internships, and co-ops at Mercer (no charge)
- Post full-time jobs, internships, and co-ops at multiple schools through NACElink (small fee paid to NACELink)
- Request interview schedules & information sessions (no charge)
- Register for career fairs and events
- Receive customized resume books
How To Register In BEARLink:
- Access BEARLink
- Click the REGISTER tab (for a new account)
- If you already have an BEARLink account click the FORGOT MY PASSWORD tab, enter your email address and your password will be reset and emailed to you.
- Fill out the form, please pay special attention to the required fields, marked with a red(*) star. IMPORTANT: Please be sure to check all services you would like under Services Requested. If you want to register for and attend job fairs you must select the Career Fair check box.
- Click SUBMIT when finished (your application for access will be forwarded to the Career Services staff for review. The approval process may take up to 24 hours if submitted on a weekday, or up to 48 hours if submitted on a weekend. There may also be a delay during major holidays).
- After approval, you will receive an e-mail containing your user name and password as well as an employer link to the BEARLink system.
- If you have difficulty accessing or using BEARLink, contact a staff member at (478) 301-2863.