Enhance Your Class!
Career Management has an array of presentation topics that can benefit your students.
Give us two-weeks notice and we can come to your rescue.
- What Career Management Can Do For You
- The Job Search Process
- Using BEARlink (our job and internship posting system for students and alumni)
- Career Fair Success
- Networking 101
- Ace the Interview
- Dress For Success
- Dining Etiquette
- How to Write a Great Resume/CV
- Writing Cover Letters That Work
- References: What-Why-Who & How
- How to Follow-Up with an Employer
- The Internship: The Importance and How To Find One
- LinkedIn: Professional Networking Site
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) - Assessment and Group Presentation
- Life After The Interview: The Importance of Follow-Up and Follow-Through
- Benefits and Salary: Realistic Expectations
- The First-Year in Your New Career
- Graduate School
These topics can be tailored for your class. Additional topics can be added based on your suggestions. The length of the presentation will vary depending on your needs and how much detail you want.
Presentation requests can be made by contacting the Office of Career Management. Please contact Kim Meredith at (678) 547-6584 or Maureen Sweatman at (678) 547-6023.