Post a Job
Joining many other institutions, Mercer University Career Management has partnered with the NACElink Network. In keeping with our University mascot, the Mercer Bears, our system has been named BEARlink.
The NACElink Network, the result of an alliance among the National Association of Colleges and Employers, DirectEmployers Association, and Symplicity Corporation, is a national recruiting network and suite of web based recruiting and career services automation tools serving the needs of colleges, employers and job candidates.
NACElink Frequently Asked Questions
Posting Instructions for Employers:
- Access BEARLink for Employers now.
- Click the REGISTER tab (for a new account)
- If you already have an BEARLink account click the FORGOT MY PASSWORD tab, enter your email address and your password will be reset and emailed to you.
- Fill out the form, please pay special attention to the required fields, marked with a red(*) star. IMPORTANT: Please be sure to check all services you would like under Services Requested. If you want to register for and attend job fairsyou must select the Career Fair check box.
- Click SUBMIT when finished (your application for access will be forwarded to the Career Services staff for review. The approval process may take up to 24 hours if submitted on a weekday, or up to 48 hours if submitted on a weekend. There may also be a delay during major holidays).
- After approval, you will receive an e-mail containing your user name and password as well as an employer link to the BEARLink system.
If you would like to speak to a Mercer Career Management Representative, please call our office: (678) 547-6023 or (678) 547-6584