Graduate School Application
Considering Graduate School?
Deciding to seek one or more graduate degrees is a major commitment of time and money; a decision not to take lightly. You will face several years of intense work and research -- a much more demanding course load than in your undergraduate program. Before deciding your next step, you should take the time to honestly answer these five questions.
- Why are you considering a graduate degree?
- When should you consider obtaining a graduate degree?
- What is the best graduate degree for you?
- What is the best graduate school/program for you?
- Can you afford graduate school?