Mercer Graduates Have Access To Valuable Services.
After graduation, your career certainly demands attention. We want you to know that we are still here to help you. The Office of Career Management provides free career counseling or coaching to alumni at any experience level.
We can add value to your career by helping you:
- Identify and reach your career and professional goals
- Strategically look for a new job and/or career
- Reposition for advancement within current company
- Discover valuable marketable skills
- Develop a personal marketing plan
- Build productive networks
- Overcome burnout in current career
- Successfully negotiate job offers or salaries
- Determine graduate school or certification options
We can meet with you face-to-face at one of the three Atlanta area campuses or communicate via phone/email. All you have to do is contact us.
Mercer Graduates Have Impressive Resumes.
Encourage your companies to partner with us to support the career development and job search needs of our students and new graduates! Recruit and post jobs and internships for Mercer students and alumni. Participate in on-campus career events and interviews. Provide other career opportunities to Mercer students. Contact us for additional information.
Atlanta: (678) 547-6023
Henry/Douglas County areas: (678) 547-6584
Mercer Alumni are Employers too!
Recruit Experienced and Entry-level candidates by contacting the Office of Career Management