Starting a New Religious Organization
Starting a New Religious Student Organization
- Follow the guidelines set forth by the Religious Life Center:
- Submit Constitution and Bylaws to Campus Life. You will need the following information:
- Name of student organization
- Purpose statement
- Officer structure
- Ratification Date (current year of the constitution in place)
Refer to the constitution template if you do not have one for your particular organization. This is only an example. If you have a constitution and/or bylaws, you do not need to fill this out.
- To be recognized as a student organization, you need to contact Campus Life at email@example.com or (478) 301-2868.